Log in

No account? Create an account
31 July 2009 @ 11:12 am
Hey guys I am looking for a Wallscroll to take to college. But I am looking for one with Winry in it. Anybody know where I can find one? Besides ebay :P

Thanks ♥
cryingcat613 on July 31st, 2009 04:04 pm (UTC)
Ebay, to be honest. There are also some on amazon. I got my FMA wallscroll on ebay, and my Death Note one (that actually appears to be, you know, legit) on amazon. Unfortunately, I wasn't looking for ones with Winry on them so I don't know about those.