Log in

No account? Create an account
31 July 2009 @ 11:12 am
Hey guys I am looking for a Wallscroll to take to college. But I am looking for one with Winry in it. Anybody know where I can find one? Besides ebay :P

Thanks ♥
ღ annieazure15 on July 31st, 2009 03:37 pm (UTC)
There was one on TokyoToys that had This image. But sadly it seems to be sold out D:

Your best bet is gonna be Ebay, really.
kikiko_harukikiko_haru on July 31st, 2009 04:04 pm (UTC)
cryingcat613 on July 31st, 2009 04:04 pm (UTC)
Ebay, to be honest. There are also some on amazon. I got my FMA wallscroll on ebay, and my Death Note one (that actually appears to be, you know, legit) on amazon. Unfortunately, I wasn't looking for ones with Winry on them so I don't know about those.
Pickles the Great: Shigofumi | AH.pictash on July 31st, 2009 06:51 pm (UTC)
There are quite a few places offline you can get scrolls from too. Like Borders, Suncoast, Sam Goody, and occasionally FYE, if you're lucky. I've found Borders to have the biggest selection of popular anime wallscrolls in my experience (In fact, I'm sure I've seen one there with Winry on it).

You might also try Hastings.