- Edward - either a depressing "I'm such a horrible brother it's all my fault" kind of song, or an angry rock song called "Don't Call Me Small!!"
- Alphonse - in contrast to Ed's image song, his would be a sort of sheepish "well, I'm happy to be living life the way I'm living it" kind of song. Or maybe it would be a sad "I miss being able to feel" kind of song.
- Hughes(and Elysia) - you KNOW these two would end up singing a duet about how much they love each other! XD
- Roy - if we ignore his serious side, I think it'd be a sort of pop-y song entitled 'Miniskirts', myself. Bringing his serious side into play, though, it'd prolly end up being a song about his ambition.
- Hawkeye - I was thinking a serious, kind of wistful song about her devotion to Roy (Because, say what you will, she has promised to follow him all the way to the top, and even if she doesn't love him, she must be preetty damn devoted to be willing to promisethat).
- Scar - My girlfriend is pushing for an opera-style song about his brother. Me, I dunno. Maybe something about his loneliness?
- The sins - Heavy metal, yo. XD probably titled "I Want to Be Human" or something. Have them all singing at once, or just the ones that can sing (I somehow doubt gluttony's VA is a great singer). Have the crappy singers shouting out random stuff or something. Alternatively, have everyone sing their own image songs, and have each one be about their respective sin. Except for Greed, he's too cool for that, so he'd have a song about how he wants to go his own way or something.
I probably missed the point of image songs completely or something, but I thought these ideas were pretty interesting. So, what sort of ideas do people have for image songs (for any characters)? And whaddya think the chances of us GETTING and image album are?