Mods, please delete this entry if you find it to be completely irrelevant. Gomen! Personally, I think the result of this post may benefit others who may do this in the future.
- I think I’m going to be in
- I’m a big fan of trying different foods (not big on spicy... ie tons of wasabi... but I'm cool with sashimi and the likes). Any food that you would recommend?
- Are there any key Japanese phrases I should learn? I only know English, can speak Chinese... and some Spanish (which I'm sure won't help at all, lol),
- Here’s the biggie: where can I get souvenirs pertaining to FMA or manga/anime in general?
- Any cultural shocks or other interesting things I should know?
Also, cost is a factor… I’ve heard everything in
I will take lotsa pictures of any FMA thing I see and post it on this forum. ^_^